Assess Your Organization’s Information Overload Exposure
Information Overload costs companies billions of dollars in lowered productivity and throttled innovation and its impact on the bottom line isn’t something you can ignore. But how much does it cost your organization?
Information overload causes:
- Diminished comprehension levels
- Lower individual efficiency
- Compromised concentration
- Lost opportunities
Raising awareness of the problem is the best first step so, as part of our BasexInfoBox series of online events, we are inviting you to attend a workshop on Assessing Your Organization’s Information Overload on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:30 p.m. EDT/9:30 a.m. PDT.
You are invited to attend as our guest.
In this one-hour session, you will learn:
- How to begin to assess your organization’s exposure, financial and otherwise, to Information Overload
- What tactics and strategies other companies are successfully using to fight Information Overload
- How to assess the toll on knowledge workers
- How to lessen the impact of Information Overload on the bottom line
- Six key ways to help reduce the impact of Information Overload on your organization right now
Be sure to join us on March 13.